Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I think i mite go this route on my white TB. Im having a hell of a time finding any rims i like for this damn thing, and finally have the cash ready. So does anyone have them in BLACK? or any pix? And who is Doug? apparently i need to talk to him for the best price? Can someone guide me to him? lol Thanx!

trying to spend about 1000 alone on rims, anyone have any other suggestions?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
he is a vendor here, with Factory Reproductions. he does the 20 and 22 inch wheels, with chrome, polished, and black applications.

at the top of the home page, scroll over Forums, and then click on Supporting Vendors, he should be the second or third in the list.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i see the thread for the wheels, i dont see any direct contact info for "Doug".

what do u guys think about the black gloss wheels on a white TB? im kind of debating

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well Doug is the guy that facilitates that Vendor, just private message him.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got it thanx.. funny this is i tried bargaining with this david guy through ebay, i offered 950 cash picked up, and 1000 and they weren't having it, best they would do is "waive" my sales tax on 1049.00
Out prices here for the black is 949 + free lug nuts.lol
imagine that.

·
Registered
713 Posts
thats not a terrible deal, but there are better ones to be had. check our classified section, i think there is a set of 20's in there... but the 22's only come from Doug as far as i know.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok left him a voicemail

in the meantime does anyone have pix of them in blacck ?? =]

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
try looking on TBSSOWNERS.COM they have alot more TB's with the 22s on them. I just dealt with Doug yesterday (tuesday). I ordered the chrome and should hopefully be here on friday.

Also, about the black wheels on your white TB, have you ever seen the show on MTV, FANTASY FACTORY? Rob drives a white tahoe all tinted with gloss black wheels....... very sexy combo. Even my wife loved it. I have a black EXT so i went chrome. i would of done blk if i had a white one/

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha yea, i have a white TL w/black rims, tail lights/headlights etc

funny you mention the rob dyrdek.. people ask me how it would look and thats the only real thing i can relate it too, even though i think his are flat black i would probably go glossy. I have white TB/ tinted windows, smoked tail lights/third light bumper light etc.. Still havent heard back from Doug hopefully soon because im ready to purchase!

However with the black, i have way too much white up front, imma have to paint ATLEAST the bowtie black..
it should look nice when im towing the quad too :-D

haha

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks sick, damn those are 22? Look like 24 i def. need to do something with my grill and lose the luggage rack

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
79 Posts
Yes the white with blk wheels is badass. I still have yet to see a tb in blk with the black 22" replicas. More pics!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ya wish i would of just got a damn SS now, oh well i got my regular one cheap and the main point of it was to be a daily driver and be stock =/ that lasted real long

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
416 Posts
Here's mine w/ the 22's in chrome. Yeah, ya need to get a hold of Doug he'll take good care of ya. Great customer service and fast delivery. It only took 5 days for mine to get to NJ from CA.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What size tire r u running, and what are you dropped on?!

Im stressing over the 35/40 tire wanted a 40 but whatever the 35 is cheaper and almost double the treadwear so i guess thats what im doing

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Heres mine got em put on yesterday, not too tickled about them kind of wish i would of got 265/40 but i got 265/35
the 35's were a couple hundred cheaper, and almost double the treadwear, 280 vs 460 w/ the 35's
Im gonna drop it on GF springs this week hopefully it makes me a little happier with the stance I have far too much gap right now =[ thinking of even selling my tires but I dont know how much a 5% increase in sidewall could really affect it :weird:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
those are tight...:thumbsup: i want those exact wheels on my TB, hopefully in the near future. how much those run you, total (wheels, shipping, tires) if you don't mind. i need to know how much i have to save up... but again they look great and a drop will def make it a lil nicer, but great start so far.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts