Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently aquired a set of 22s that came off of a tahoe. i need to order wheel adapters to put them on my 04 TB the tire size is 305/40zr22. i know the bolt pattern on my TB is 6 lug x 5in and i need to get wheel adapters to convert them to 6 lug x 5.5 in. i would like to know if anyone could please tell me if they think they would fit ok with no rubbing. any knowledge would be greatly appreciated. :thx

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
481 Posts
Originally I said I wouldnt think they would fit but my buddy sitting next to me said you should have no issues.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
:iagree:........some guys go with 285 and thats just pushing it.....if you are to get the adapters so be it........just as long as the offset is +30 and you change the tires to a 265 40 22 tire you'll be fine.......good luck!!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how do you figure out the offset of the rims and also will a 265 tire fit on these rims cause they are like 11 or 12 inches wide

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,125 Posts
the 305s will work with adaptors BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT it will truly look hideous.

the tires are 31.6" tall which will hit the upper spindle but the adaptors will move it out. but again hideous

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
262 Posts
how do you figure out the offset of the rims and also will a 265 tire fit on these rims cause they are like 11 or 12 inches wide
if the rims are between and 11 and 12 inches wide, a 265 will fit but will look terrible and u will be goin through tires like crazy because of the strain and the way the contact patch will be

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
if the rims are between and 11 and 12 inches wide, a 265 will fit but will look terrible and u will be goin through tires like crazy because of the strain and the way the contact patch will be
For a rim size of 22x9.5 the tire size of 265 40 22 would be the recommended tire size....11 or 12 inches wide would just look retarded......

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
79 Posts
Pics? I am curious to see how this one will turn out. Let us know when you get the wheels mounted up.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
I'm in the same situation. I bought some 22x9 rims from an escalade. I need tires and want the most rubber without any rubbing. Any suggestions on tire sizes?? Also is the an alternative to the wheel adapters? Like getting the lug holders with the correct pattern??I don't want the wheels to stick out so far with 1.25 inch adapters.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts