Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody buy the 22" Factory Reproduction SS wheels from Doug yet? I'm interested in the Competition Grey wheels. Anyone have these? I'm curious as to how close of a match the color is to my TB's Greystone Metalic paint.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yeah, checked out the TBSS site first and posted a Q? there also. All of the pix of the Comp Greys looked so dark, almost a charcoal grey. Wouldn't match my Greystone Metalic very well. Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
79 Posts
I am looking at getting the 22" wheels in black as well on my 03 tb. I am still new and doing my research on suspension as well. Who is this doug you are talking about? Is this the same guy who sells them on eBay?

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
I am looking at getting the 22" wheels in black as well on my 03 tb. I am still new and doing my research on suspension as well. Who is this doug you are talking about? Is this the same guy who sells them on eBay?
yeah doug is the guys who actually made these wheels; he works for (and for all i know might be the owner of) factory reproductions the same seller on e-bay:yes:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
yeah doug is the guys who actually made these wheels; he works for (and for all i know might be the owner of) factory reproductions the same seller on e-bay:yes:
:iagree: he is one of the vendors here.......norcal from TBSS use to be a member here as well got this going for the replicas......

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, Doug is/works for the manufacturer. Tony is the guy that got Factory Reproductions to make them for us. He's also "the" vendor for them on e-bay. Just be carefull though, there's another guy on e-bay tryin to pass off another wheel as a SS reproduction.

I wanted the Comp Grey repro's for my TB but I think thier too dark of a Grey to match my Greystone Metalic paint:(

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
205 Posts
lot's of guy's on the other site have them, the only one with the comp grey's that i have seen was northernss, he has a silver ss.

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Awesome wheels. Great quality and they look perfect. Just gotta make sure to go through Doug or Norcal. Don't buy into any of the other repro crap, because it will most likely be crap.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"Pic" Factory Replicas

I ended up going with the Factory Reproduction 22" Replicas in chrome. Dealt with Doug, everything went real well. Fast shipping too. I paid $1,355.- shipped from CA to NJ

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
The EXT is gonna be 22" strong very soon..... hopefully friday. I ordered them through doug, i think i paid like 2020, for wheels, tires, M&B, S/H,Lugs,&Locks. I was gonna buy the wheels and tires seperate, but looking at M&B pricing, plus lugs, locks etc it was better for me this way. And since i need to beable to load the EXT full for trips etc, im only doing a 1/2 drop. just alittle to clean the wheel gap.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts