Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
International Chapter
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a 2500 kilometer trip that is, what do you think guys ?:undecided
its my every summer yearly trip, but this year i had my 20's on, and now people around me are like 50% go on them no problem and 50% are like no change em back to 17's, they are better for long trips ! :confused: now i need Trailvoy Gurus help :D Roadie ? :undecided

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Totally depends on the road conditions you will see and what kind of tread you have on each kind of rim.

But of course you know I would never own 20's. I went from 17" stock to 16" aftermarket to get more sidewall for airing down.

The size of rim you mount the tire on is pretty much irrelevant if the pavement is in good condition. It's all about the tire, and you haven't shared any data on them.

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Your ride might be a little more stiff than you're used to, but the tire won't be any worse for the wear. Keep in mind two things:

1. 17" tires are cheaper to replace.
2. Photo ops are better taken advantage of with 20" wheels.:D

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Your ride might be a little more stiff than you're used to, but the tire won't be any worse for the wear. Keep in mind two things:

:iagree:.........but in the other end....you will be rolling dirty in 20's........on your vacation....
B-A-L-L-E-R!!!

·
International Chapter
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

:iagree:.........but in the other end....you will be rolling dirty in 20's........on your vacation....
B-A-L-L-E-R!!!
Yeah :undecided i think i'll save my 20's and switch to 17's :D i really hate the idea of having a flat tire in the middle of no where on 20's :ugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts