Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I didnt know they are making them again. They seem smaller then the old ones ? Kinda thunk they shoulda called the blazer Trailblazer

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
17 Posts
I like the squashed look of the headlights and the spread out controls in the roomy interior. The body style is too sporty for my taste even though the vehicle comes with a 'sport mode' (which is a nice touch). I say clean the lines up and quit trying to mimic every other manufacturer. And not having 4 wheel drive is a huge turn off, regardless of it having AWD and traction control.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After my trailblazer goes to the junkyard in a few years then ill look at a tahoe. I want the added extra towing capacity. Eventually I want to get a nice 6 bye 10 enclosed trailer.

·
Registered
2021 chevy trailblazer
3 Posts
We bought the 2021 Trailblazer for the wife and love it. Its a nice vehicle... Better and bigger than the Trax...We also have a 2019 Traverse for me... Love that one as well.... Late last year we were looking.. The Wife didn't want as big as a Traverse,so she was looking at the Equinox, after we test drove the Trax and said Absolutely NOT, our salesman told us about the Trailblazer coming out, so we waited ...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We bought the 2021 Trailblazer for the wife and love it. Its a nice vehicle... Better and bigger than the Trax...We also have a 2019 Traverse for me... Love that one as well.... Late last year we were looking.. The Wife didn't want as big as a Traverse,so she was looking at the Equinox, after we test drove the Trax and said Absolutely NOT, our salesman told us about the Trailblazer coming out, so we waited ...
After I get rid of my trailblazer I'm getting a Tahoe I want the added extra towing capacity. The Traverse are nice but I dont like the look of the new ones. The new Trailblazers look smaller then the old ones

·
Registered
2004 Trailblazer LS 4x4, 4.2L:, 2016 ATS-V, 2014 CTS-V Wagon, 2018 Audi A7
153 Posts
I would need actual 4 x 4 drive, not awd personally.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts