Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At this year's meet, we discussed the possibility of having the 2012 meet in Michigan. The planning fizzled out before it really got going. I decided to start a new thread so that we're not scrambling at the last minute to put something together.

So let's get some input...

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
183 Posts
A midwest chapter meet here in Michgian could be good. At our August meet we talked about it a little, we were thinking of having it in the Southwestern part of the state somewhere. That way it's kind of centrally located for the other states in the chapter.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Trailvoy Tour...friday in chicago. Then caravan sat morn to MI. or something

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
183 Posts
We just need one person to step up and take charge of the planning.
:hail: What a great Mod you are for stepping up and volunteering to take charge and plan this whole event. I don't care what the other mods say about you, you’re not a half bad guy after all. JK, if I had any extra time to help with the planning I would. I'm getting ready to go back to school (at the ripe old age of 30 :raspberry) and finally get my ASE certifications for CNG and Diesel, so I'll be pretty busy for a while.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
50 Posts
although im all for the michigan idea, chicago has some great tuning shops if everyone wanted to do the tour idea with a stop a dyno shop for some fun :yes:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
132 Posts
Well if we are all settled in to our new place by then I wouldn't mind putting something together

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
210 Posts
I hate Chicgao.... but im not the person to ask.. becuse the only time i get there is with a 53 ft trailer and a big peterbilt pulling it... peopple in the Chicago are really dont give much room for big truck's!! But really i would like to go to a meet.. what do i have to do ?:crackup:

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We were leaning towards Michigan because we've never had a chapter meet there. I think every Michigan meet has pretty much involved only Michigan residents.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
50 Posts
welll if we had it in michigan, i could only see it being over here on the east side , because there is so much to see and do when the meet is here. ... after a tour of detroit we could end up at the end of the day at " k2 kart" i think its called 40mph indoor gas gocarts. :undecided
vector tuning or livernois tuning is near by for dyno runs ......
Not saying this is what we should do but they are ideas and i think we could run with this. Just saying that out west i dont know too much of places / activites for fun or meeting grounds besides the metroparks.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
All we need is a parking lot...we make our own fun

1 - 20 of 37 Posts