Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
nice nice..i like it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Love it, it would look great in m white TB. Could it be done with one that doesn't have the DIC? What parts did you use?

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
219 Posts
I wish I could find white/clear gauge needles by themselves...i'm jealous:thumbsup:

·
Registered
705 Posts
From what I see online, it looks like all the white gauge face cluster on the TBs also had the DIC, so I guess if I want to do something like this I'll also have to get real ambitious and make the DIC work also, which is really not something I'm comfortable doing yet. bummer:(

·
Registered
705 Posts
:no:Not true! Mine is an 05 LS with the white face and it don't have the DIC.
Well that's good news. I'll have to think about this one. If I'm gonna go for it, I almost might as well do the DIC, plues I really like the way the Rainier bezel looks on the TB guages. Some of the Rainiers had silver gauges, those might be kinda cool too. Guess i need to go read the DIC thread and see how much of a nightmare it looks like

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
White dials with white needles a little hard to see though don't you think?
Nope not at all.....>Actually all the led on the circuit board have been replaced with blue leds.....So It looks effin pisser @ night.....I also have an aqua set of needles as well/......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts