Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2008 Trailblazer SS with 115000 MI in almost mint condition. I'm getting all kinds of variations in prices and I'm wondering what it's really worth. BTW, I'm in Montana just outside of Missoula.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Well --- LoloMike - you're just 30 miles north of me here in Hamilton.

Good on ya for finding such a low-mileage TB.

As you know - or SHOULD know if you've been here for at least a year or so - EVERYTHING'S more expensive in Montana. What, classically was a rule-o-thumb about ANY truck with or without an engine being worth at least $1500.00 is long gone by now.

Add 4wd and it climbs by about 75% more in value --- especially if it works.

IF you got a TB from someplace that doesn't use salt on the roads in winter (Montana DOES) and it doesn't have terminal body and frame cancer - then ya done good!

A nice clean 2wd/4wd - LOW miles TB should get $2500.00 I would think.

·
Registered
758 Posts
PS --- STAY "outside of Missoula" --- it's a better place to be.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you notice I said I have a 2008 SS? Kelley says it's worth at least $10,700 and I think itl's worth more than that. Just checking.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Yeah.... I was lo-balling ya. It prolly is as valuable as you say....... I've been outta the retail side of autos for a while.

Nevertheless.... my original statement stand as a low, if not a guaranteed minimum evaluation. You can always sell it to me for $1500.00 to keep the checks and balances of Montana alive and vibrant!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts