Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 buick rainier
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Does anyone know the production numbers for the 2006-2008 short wheelbase TB with the 5.3L V8? Thanks, Paul.

·
Registered
2004 buick rainier
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rare 5.3L?

Mine Makes 3!!
sounds about right.....:laugh: They are very very rare in my neck of the woods. I would love a 2008.My 2006 was purchase in the US and trucked to southwestern Ontario.The Trailblazer SS are more available.:confused:

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,700 Posts
does anyone know about adding HP to the 2008 5.3L V8 TB?? trying to get the most out of it...
It's the "LH6" engine... I believe it's the same as the current generation Impala SS got... You might start there...

Mike

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,700 Posts
Welcome! Wrong thread, but here goes: get an intake and a tune, efans if you dont tow that much.
Ah... I guess I should have started there... When he said "getting the most out of it", I automatically assumed cam, bore, pistons, valves, ported heads, etc..

Mike

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Ah... I guess I should have started there... When he said "getting the most out of it", I automatically assumed cam, bore, pistons, valves, ported heads, etc..

Mike
Haha well now I do too, but most people arent looking to drop big dollars on their engines...and if they are they ask straight up about heads, cam, cranks, etc.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
130 Posts
5.3 mcss

does anyone know about adding HP to the 2008 5.3L V8 TB?? trying to get the most out of it...
My wife's 2007 MCSS has the 5.3 with 303 hp from factory. I added a K&N CAI, JET MAF sensor and deleted the resonators. I'm guessing it has about 330 HP cause the bitch is fast! Its just a little bit slower than my tuned 07 TBSS with 420 hp but she gets 22.9 mpg in city where as I get 14.8.:bonk:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts