Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vehicles eligible for this calendar: 2002 and Up - Chevy TrailBlazers (All Models EXCEPT SS)

Minimum Photo Size/Resolution: 1600 x 1200

Submission Deadline: This thread will be closed on 10/01/06

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1600 x 1200 or larger images are way too big to insert into your post. PLEASE!...JUST POST A LINK TO THE IMAGE.
(host your images at imageshack.us - photobucket.com - or email it to me first, I'll host it, then I'll provide you with a link so you can post it)

The Gallery only allows images up to 1024 x 768, so any links to an image in the gallery WILL NOT be considered.

Photo-chopped images WILL NOT be considered unless it is a minor touch-up.

ONE PHOTO ENTRY PER MEMBER

Images with date/time stamps or watermarks WILL NOT be considered.

Images that were blown up to meet the minimum size requirement WILL NOT be considered.

Double check your Year - Make - Model listed in your profile for accuracy. If this info missing from your profile, your photo WILL NOT be considered.

We are staying away from driveway type photos this year. We are looking for vehicle images that have nice backgrounds.
Here are some examples...
  • The grass and trees type
  • The lake/river/mountains/beach type
  • The urban city type
  • Use Your Imagination!
Thanks and good luck to everyone! PM me if you have questions.

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AbuAbdulAziz said:
ShotGun !! :D :crazy:

i'll send it to you Tommy, or would this do ????

http://gallery.trailvoy.com//showphoto.php?photo=2201

and what about this one Tommy ? really old but i think its nice :D

http://gallery.trailvoy.com//showphoto.php?photo=2380
Please re-read the first post. They got to be at least 1600x1200.
The Gallery only allows images up to 1024 x 768, so any links to an image in the gallery WILL NOT be considered.
;)

------------

blktbon20s said:
Is this the right size?
http://gallery.trailvoy.com/showphot...00/ppuser/2286

opps just reread the thread! Sorry
Yeap too small. The ones you emailed were too small as well. 1600x1200 is the minimum for a high quality calendar. :)

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,408 Posts
Tommy said:
Please re-read the first post. They got to be at least 1600x1200.

;)

------------

Yeap too small. The ones you emailed were too small as well. 1600x1200 is the minimum for a high quality calendar. :)
Is there a max size? I know a guy that takes awesome pictues but each picture is over 10meg

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
itstrick said:
Is there a max size? I know a guy that takes awesome pictues but each picture is over 10meg
1600 x 1200 is the optimal size. I think the next size up is 2048x1536, which would be fine too. Any thing above that is not necessary. :)

·
International Chapter
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,900 Posts
OurZoo said:
Take a new pic?:confused:
oh you dont wana see how my poor truck looks at the moment :no: :cry: needs a lot of work, and i have this 1800Klm road trip :rolleyes: and i'm planning to do a lot pf work on my truck when i get back, so till then, i AM out :cry:
hope you make it to the calander zoo, i'll buy the Envoy one just to see you're truck in it :D

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You have until October 1st. LOL Just take a new pic when you can. Just remember, 1600 x 1200 is the min.

:cool:

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
You have 4+ months Abu. Plenty of time!!!:yes:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
222 Posts
Alright 'till October 1st, plenty of time when I get back from my trip :D. It would be awsome to get into the calender. Good luck everyone! I look forward to getting one no matter who's TB is in it. As long as it's one of us its gonna rock lol.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,203 Posts
Ok, I'm curious and nobody else seems to have asked.....why no SS models?

Never mind, just answered my own question....there's a submission for each of the distinct major types: Trailblazer, Envoy & SS (Guess the Buick, Olds, Saab & Isuzu guys are out?) Open mouth, insert coffee, open eyes! :)

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
426 Posts
Hey Tommy!

I sent you my pic via e-mail. I can't seem to keep it the right size when I put it on photobucket. Thanks!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,716 Posts
is a pic when we are camping mabie w/ the trailer attached ok? I have a cam that takes 1600x1200 and larger at work i can probably borrow.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
426 Posts
PIC

Hey everyone, I e-mailed Tommy my Pic and he accepted it. He told me to put a smaller one in the thread and let you know that I E-mailed him the FULL SIZE pic.

here's my pic:

1 - 20 of 188 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.