Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase a 2007 GMC Envoy Denali 4X4 v8 for $11k. It is in Excellent Mechanical Shape. Interior is Very Good condition( just needs a detail). Body is in Good shape(its 15 years old).
It is Owned by a Master Mechanic. I would be the 4th owner. It has 161,000miles.
No Accidents, Clean CarFax,

Most recent work done by Master Mechanic owner.
changed every fluid in the vehicle, gear oil, transmission, transfer case, front and Rear Differential Fluid, Fresh Brake Fluild, New Anti Freeze, New Spark Plugs, Recent ignition wires, Complete Brake job with new front/rear pads,rotors, brake hoses, new Master Cylinder, Front end completely rebuilt with all new control arms, ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, and 4 way alignment, new front struts, new rear coil springs and shocks.AC checked and adjusted, Undercoated,
New power Steering Position Sensor, New Thermostat and New Front Tires.

Yes I had it looked it over by another party. Everything looks good for its age. Everything works except the rear wiper ( I did find a youtube on that that may fix it.)

Would you buy it for 11k?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
360 Posts
and New Front Tires.

11K may be a bit high, but used car prices have really gone up recently. I would plan on getting two more tires that are the same as the 'new' ones and put them on the rear. The reason being is that 4x4's are rather finicky when it comes to tire diameters. The diameters of the tires need to be fairly close together, or you could have issues in 4WD.
It sounds like a pretty clean vehicle, though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am looking to purchase a 2007 GMC Envoy Denali 4X4 v8 for $11k. It is in Excellent Mechanical Shape. Interior is Very Good condition( just needs a detail). Body is in Good shape(its 15 years old).
It is Owned by a Master Mechanic. I would be the 4th owner. It has 161,000miles.
No Accidents, Clean CarFax,

Most recent work done by Master Mechanic owner.
changed every fluid in the vehicle, gear oil, transmission, transfer case, front and Rear Differential Fluid, Fresh Brake Fluild, New Anti Freeze, New Spark Plugs, Recent ignition wires, Complete Brake job with new front/rear pads,rotors, brake hoses, new Master Cylinder, Front end completely rebuilt with all new control arms, ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, and 4 way alignment, new front struts, new rear coil springs and shocks.AC checked and adjusted, Undercoated,
New power Steering Position Sensor, New Thermostat and New Front Tires.

Yes I had it looked it over by another party. Everything looks good for its age. Everything works except the rear wiper ( I did find a youtube on that that may fix it.)

I know car prices are high right now but I think $11000 is just plain too much. I wouldn't even give that much for a comparable Toyota or Honda in that year range. JMHO.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT EXT
453 Posts
Where I live the high retail value on such a truck is $5900

·
Registered
2003 Chevy Trailblazer LT
306 Posts
Yea I was gonna say 11 grand is pretty high. I know it has a bunch of stuff done to it but still 11 grand. I paid 7800 for 2003 when I bought it 8 years ago and it had 78,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'd keep shopping 11k No Way It had better make me coffee ☕ and breakfast 🍛 😋 for that amount of cash 💰🪙💴💵💶💷💸🧾📥💱💲

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have that same 2007 Envoy Denali with 200,000 miles. New engine and transmission. Runs great. $11,000 is high for that age SUV. Difficult to find that model in good shape.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
35 Posts
Yea I was gonna say 11 grand is pretty high. I know it has a bunch of stuff done to it but still 11 grand. I paid 7800 for 2003 when I bought it 8 years ago and it had 78,000 miles on it.
I bought my 2002 TB LS in late 2009 with around 74,000 on it. It was very well maintained with all receipts. I only paid $5,900 for it. It was virtually like new when I got it.

·
Registered
2003 Chevy Trailblazer LT
306 Posts
I bought my 2002 TB LS in late 2009 with around 74,000 on it. It was very well maintained with all receipts. I only paid $5,900 for it. It was virtually like new when I got it.
Thats a pretty good deal

·
Administrator
2004 GMC Envoy SLT 4.2
474 Posts
Nice , BUT , 12 years ago .

·
Administrator
2004 GMC Envoy SLT 4.2
474 Posts
Yes 12 years ago when the vehicle was only 7 years old. They should have depreciated more since then. However, I know I got a very good deal on mine.
A couple years ago we bought our '04 Envoy SLT . I feel we paid a fair price for an obviously well kept one owner vehicle , even though it had about 190K on the clock .
We paid close to 3500 and , so far , have had only regular wear items replaced .
All things considered , 11K for an '07 just seems too high .
Looking over different sites for average value , I come up with 7,500 - 8,000 .
But , I'm not there looking at the particular vehicle being asked about .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts