Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on guys? I'm having an extremely difficult time finding black headlights for my LT, tons of options for non LT though. Anyone else have this problem or a good site to find these headlights? Thanks.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
48 Posts
What's going on guys? I'm having an extremely difficult time finding black headlights for my LT, tons of options for non LT though. Anyone else have this problem or a good site to find these headlights? Thanks.
I don't have an answer to your question, but do you want to sell me your factory LT headlamps after you find yourself some aftermarket ones?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
As far as i know none of the aftermarket companies ever supported the 06+ LT headlights. Some people have modified them themselves by popping them open (easier than opening the other style headlight) and painting the plastic inside black and installing projectors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts