Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have a 2006 Trailblazer that we got into an accident, resulting in the entire front end having to be rebuilt. Out of sale of cost we were getting a parts truck, and one we are looking at is an Oldsmobile bravada, so knowing it's on the same platform we already know the mechanical components we need (radiator, fan, A/C compressor, etc) will fit and work, however what about the front end? We'll have all the panels and bits, so would it be theoretically possible to do the conversion? And if yes, any special info to keep an eye on?

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
15 Posts
yes it will work

I have a 02 Bravada and I'm sure it will work as long if you don't have tow hooks. The front bumper is hooked onto two studs in the metal and the headlight assembly you will have to replace because there are bolts that hold in the grille. you might have to run wires to the side marker lights (not sure if TB has them) and the fog lights should have the same plug (not sure) everything else should line up pretty good. I think the fenders are the same as the TB and the envoys. Just watch out since the emblem likes to pop off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts