Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Trailblazer. All my door controls - locks, windows, mirror are dead. They worked when I parked it one night, and the next morning the window had opened about a half-inch and nothing worked.

I just had it at Chevy for replacement of the driver's door module under they recall. They put in a new one and it still does not work. Because I was short on time, I had to leave rather than waiting to see if they could diagnose it. I am hoping to fix it myself, although they tell me that even if I do I will still need to bring it back for "programming?"

Any ideas would be appreciated. I don't know when I'll have free time to spend the afternoon at the dealer's - life is really busy right now.

· Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2006 Trailblazer. All my door controls - locks, windows, mirror are dead. They worked when I parked it one night, and the next morning the window had opened about a half-inch and nothing worked.

I just had it at Chevy for replacement of the driver's door module under they recall. They put in a new one and it still does not work. Because I was short on time, I had to leave rather than waiting to see if they could diagnose it. I am hoping to fix it myself, although they tell me that even if I do I will still need to bring it back for "programming?"

Any ideas would be appreciated. I don't know when I'll have free time to spend the afternoon at the dealer's - life is really busy right now.

Hello did you ever find the reason why the door controls quit working? Or how did you fix it? Same exact thing happen to me last night.

· Administrator
2004 GMC Envoy SLT 4.2
772 Posts
Hello did you ever find the reason why the door controls quit working? Or how did you fix it? Same exact thing happen to me last night.
You asking for an answer from a 5+ year old thread . The OP hasn't been on this site since .
Best start your own thread . Include all pertinent information for the best results .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts