Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the size is supposed to be on the rear wiper for a 2006 Buick Rainier. I was out yesterday picking up a few things and grabbed a 16", since the chart showed 2004-2005 was 16". It was longer than the OEM one on the truck. I was also unable to find a chart online with what size I needed.

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I matched it up next to what was on the truck and it looked an inch or 2 longer. to the point where it looked like it might hit the top where the rear 3rd light is.

I may just go to the dealer to get an OEM one, depending on price.

One thing I did notice is that when the wiper is in it's little holder, the blade is just to say sitting in it. So just the end of it is sitting in it.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,708 Posts
Take a tape measure, measure yours and go to the auto store and buy the same length, or take yours off and take it into the auto store and say that you want a new one.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Yeah I had that problem on the Voy!! I remember buying a 16 inch accidently.....to realize it was suppose to be a 14" arm........

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just replaced my wipers on my T.B. and I measured the rear it was 16" I went to napa and bought all 3 ( inserts only not arm )when I put the rear wiper on it was about 1/2" longer than the stock factory blade, put it on anyway and it works perfectly fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts