Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently changed the mode actuator because heat was not blowing out the vents. After i have done and buttoned everything up i noticed that the driver side door switches for heated seats, locks, mirror, seat memory would not work. The passenger side is the same. I press unlock/lock from the key fob and only the rear doors a lock and unlock. The rear door windows will not go down. I have swapped the driver side switch with passenger side and still no dice on either door. I am getting 12v off the large orange wire connecting to the door switch. To me its sounding like a serial connection issue between the driver side door switch to the BCM (body control module) but why do none of the windows in the truck not work? Tonight i will try to trace more wires along with unplug the BCM cable that goes to the fuse panel behind the seat. Trying everything in my power to not have to take to a stealership. Really appreciate everyone's input. Oh yeah and the dome light doesn't come one when i open the door. I have to manually turn it on and off :/

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still having this issue

Does anyone know a common wire or clip these components all touch. The rear windows will not go down from their buttons either

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fixed

The three bolts that you have to loosen to remove the cover from the rear fuse box cover were loose. Now that they are tightened all is well. 107.00 dealership repair. Took a tech an hour to find :/:bonk::bonk::bonk:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts