Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Runs and idles fine...but take it out and drive it and it stalls at just about every stop...like turning the key off..will start back up but hard to start..seems like a fuel issue but idk..can't figure it out...just bought it last month

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_denali
9 Posts
wow bassman502 i just had that problems mines was the fusebox under the hood
i think, and i said i think because i had not checked behind those dudes, i think it was the run/crank relay and the pwr/trn relays but their been so much bs going on with this dam truck, while that was going on i had a bad fuel pump with worked but the gasket and locking ring for the gas tank where rotten so since the gasket where weak the gas vabors was coming out the tank, and it was looked at as a purge valve leak or evap large leak. run the computer and see what codes pop up, mines was p1632 driver 5 line 2. i need to check behind these and see what it really was, i have the old fuse box in the truck.. once i get the oil pump fixed i can back track and know what really happen..

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_denali
9 Posts
wow bassman502 i just had that problems mines was the fusebox under the hood
i think, and i said i think because i had not checked behind those dudes, i think it was the run/crank relay and the pwr/trn relays but their been so much bs going on with this dam truck, while that was going on i had a bad fuel pump with worked but the gasket and locking ring for the gas tank where rotten so since the gasket where weak the gas vabors was coming out the tank, and it was looked at as a purge valve leak or evap large leak. run the computer and see what codes pop up, mines was p1632 driver 5 line 2. i need to check behind these and see what it really was, i have the old fuse box in the truck.. once i get the oil pump fixed i can back track and know what really happen..
Yes their where a short going to the relays crank/run and the relay pwr/trn, LooooL it’s been almost 2 weeks and my truck is still the shop for oil pump change and front and rear oil seal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts