Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
21 Posts
mpg

i have an 02 Trailblazer I6 4x4. I put a K&N filter in it and took off the roof rack crossbars. I drive careful but by no means like a little old lady and I consistently get 19 all summer long. In the winter it drops to about 16 to 16.5 but I have a remote start that my wife uses quite a bit. I've heard about bad mileage in these vehicles from a lot of people but I've gotten this ever since I did these two simple mods two years ago.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
Oh it definitely has to do with the person behind the wheel as well... I usually average ~17mpg, however, when my Mother borrows the TB, it usually averages about 19...

I tend to have a bit of a heavy foot :D

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
:hissy: 18-19--- even 20 mpg's i hear got 60000 on my voy had it for almost 2 years and i have only hit 20 mpg's once normally only get 15-15.5 mpg's ...
but its a 4x4 xl alittle heavier but im going to get a tune to see if it will help :thumbsup: thats my :m2:

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
685 Posts
Yeah I get about 17.5 and my sister just started driving and she wanted to drive my truck. It was really hard for me to let her drive, but I did and she got like 14. She gassed it everywhere. I was so scared riding with her. She will never drive my Envoy again.:no:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.