Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own two TBs...love them. The 2005 has a factory stereo that includes a 6-disc CD changer. I am looking for an adapter to connect my iPod in the 2005. I have seen products from iSimple and Soundgate that looks like it will do what I need. I'd like to hear if anyone has any experience with either of these or other related products. Also, did you install the product yourself or have it done? I feel like I can do it myself, but would rather hear it first from someone with experience.
Thanks for the help.

JW1071
2002 TB
2005 TB

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
I have the iSimple and love it. Just takes some time to fig the damn thing out, thats the hardest part(the buttons to pick/switch music, as it just uses the radio controlls, no ipod at all). I installed it myself in under an hour. Just got to unbolt the dash to get at the radio and just plug the thing into the harness. Then I ran the cable underneath the cupholders and drilled a hole thru the center console near the bottom so I can keep my ipod in there.

But I reccomend it for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.