Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am trying to install a trailer break on my ennoy denali. I was told there is a pre-wired harness under the dash right above the brake pedal but I can't find it. Also, I suspect I need to extend the wires from the brake controller. Is there a harness I can buy?

Thanks

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
40 Posts
Here is a link to a How-To-Do on installing a trailer electric brake controller on a Trailblazer. Posted by Trailvoy member bartonmd.

It is a great step by step.

Also, I assume that the Envoy is like the Trailblazer in that there is no connector on the end of the wires. So, you are looking for wires wrapped in electrical tape.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks BT. Its late but first thing tmrw I"m going to give it another shot. I asked a buddy how he did his and he said he never took off the kick plate. Just reached up and pulled the wires down. I can't see a thing up there with it on and I sure wouldn't know what wires to pull. Now I'm excited to get going.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.