Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! I have been searching and searching the net for the location of the interior under rear seat fuse block in my 2005 Chevy Trailblazer EXT. I have looked all over the 2nd row seat for the strap they say will pull the seat up to get to the box. It is not there. I can not see a way for the seat to be lifted. I have had 2 people from the auto parts store try to help, no luck. I had by step father who is a good mechanic try, and we have had no luck. The manual is no help and all the videos I find is for the Trailblazer, not the extended with 3rd row seating. Please help, as it is getting to winter time here in IOWA and I need to see if the fuse is the reason why my driver side controls are not working for my window and butt warmer :D. I have Multiple Sclerosis and the cold seats would not make for a comfortable winter. Please help. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
2,245 Posts
On the EXT model there is a lever on the side of the middle seat with the numbers 1 & 2 on it. Simply pull the lever 1 side to lower the back and then pull the lever in the 2 direction to tilt the seat forward. This will reveal the fuse box.
Attached is a page from the owner's manual showing the operation.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need to replace this interior fuse box, or most of the fuses, or something.
but I don't know the proper thing to look up. Can someone help me out here?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts