Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have stock 235/75R16. Found a set of 26570R17 at a good price. From the charts I found, the new set would be 1.1" wider, and just .2 taller. Would this be a simple swap, or would spacers be required? Thank you.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
16 Posts
You can swap any GMT360 platform rim to the Trailblazer. So go to your local U Pull It yard and see if they have a set of 17" Trailblazer rims. Those will fit with no changes needed. You can get them from a Trailblazer (LS, LT or LTZ), a Trailblazer EXT (LS, LT or LTZ), a GMC Envoy and the list goes on but I'd stick with a Trailblazer. Also check Facebook marketeplace and Craigslist. Otherwise you have to get adapters cause the GMT360 plateform has a unique bolt pattern/spacing.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
16 Posts
Wow I have been a member here for 12 years and only have 14 post. That is sad but I have owned 3 Trailblazers know and would consider myself an expert on them. I also belong to GMT Nation and TBOffroad and some pages on Facebook. Spread the knowledge is what I believe in. I have owned a Trailblazer now for 15 years or so.

Sad this forum blocks the mention of other GMT 360 platform forums. Bull**** owners. They also will auto correct GMT Nation's website to say trailvoy....so sad they have gone so low since this site was purchased way back. Its a ghost town. The other sites I mention are way more active. I get emails for this site and check it out from time to time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts