Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and I recently purchased a 2004 Envoy XUV, after some research and scrounging, (did not come with a owners manual) we are missing the air hose for the interior compressor. Does anyone know if these can be purchased at a dealer and if they were available on any other models. Thanks.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
Wife and I recently purchased a 2004 Envoy XUV, after some research and scrounging, (did not come with a owners manual) we are missing the air hose for the interior compressor. Does anyone know if these can be purchased at a dealer and if they were available on any other models. Thanks.
They were available and standard on any GMT 360/370/305 that came with rear air suspension. Try Ebay. Owners manual here in resources area of the forum.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found a very nice owners manual on ebay, for some reason the PDF on the
resources area is corrupt after downloading/ or opening. Thanks

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Roadie,... Mind if I ask where you are getting the pictures from? Shop manual or website..

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
You can right click on the picture, and see where it was taken from, unless it's something I've rehosted elsewhere.

In this case, the drill-down menu parts explosions are from www.compnine.com, to whom I am eternally grateful for making the resource available to the public like me. Another member discovered them a few months ago, and it has even better part number listings than the shop manual. I just look up schematics and so forth in my factory manual to answer electrical questions.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
9 Posts
Air compressor picture

I was curious if someone could post a picture where the air compressor and hose go, I want to look at my '04 XUV and see how easy it would be to by a kit and install it myself. The diagram is great, but a picture would be fabulous. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts