Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics of my 2004 LT on 22" U2 35S rims with 265/35/22 tires. The front consists of SS springs, DJM modified upper arms, & Belltech drop struts set at 2 inch drop. The rear has Belltech springs cut to a 4 inch drop.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
3 Posts
Never really been the type of person for lowered vehicle but this takes the trailblazer to a whole new level

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
118 Posts
Looks very good i like the way the back is shaved im thinking bout doing the same to mine i just need to find a good bodyshop to do it this is my TB LS

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
26 Posts
looks real nice... i wonder if lowering messes with performance?? and what do you use to clean your rims?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lowering doesnt mess with performance, but you do have to be more cautious when driving through dips or bumps. I dont have the rims anymore because I sold them a few months ago, but I used to clean the rims with Eagle One Chrome & Wire Wheel Cleaner.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How did you get the rims to clear the upper control arm
22's on 265/35/22 tires are actually a bit smaller than stock wheels, so I never had an issue there. When i lowered it, I cut the inside of the fenders so the upper control arms wouldn't hit.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
10 Posts
Real clean ride, I like the shave job on the back......may think about doing that with mine eventually.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have 265/40/22 i want to increase the width, any recommendations on how much i can increase ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Forgot about this thread btw lol, 8 years just flew by. Here are updated pics of the Trailblazer how it currently sits, now with 24's on 275/30ZR24.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts