Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I have a great deal for you XUV lovers out there!

2004 Envoy XUV 4WD, 5.3 V8, automatic, with only 121k miles!

Runs and drives great but needs a little TLC.

Features: as fully loaded as they come! Full size tow hitch, leather heated seats, dual power front seats, power windows, power sunroof, navigation, cruise control, child locks, child seat anchors, etc. Several little scratches and dings throughout exterior but all panels are in good shape and can be made like-new with a little time and and elbow grease. Interior is super clean. All four Firestone tires have plenty of tread left. Engine and transmission in great shape, again only 121k miles.

Now for the bad: Retractable roof and tailgate glass are stuck in the open position, midrate glass is stuck in the closed/up position but can easily be lowered manually. I understand these issues can be fixed somewhat easily but I don't have time for it. Check engine light comes on and off for evap code. Two driver side front calipers need replaced. ABS light also comes on and off and you can feel ABS activate when you brake sometimes. Probably needs additional work I haven't discovered yet. Due to the calipers getting stuck at times I would recommend towing the vehicle to your destination or replacing the calipers.

Located in the Baltimore/DC area.

$3,000 OBO, open to trade for camper, flatbed trailer, Toyota 4Runner or Tacoma, Jeep Wrangler, firearms, gaming computer, collections, gold and silver, electronics, MMJ.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all! I have a great deal for you XUV lovers out there!

2004 Envoy XUV 4WD, 5.3 V8, automatic, with only 121k miles!

Runs and drives great but needs a little TLC.

View attachment 57103 View attachment 57104 View attachment 57105 View attachment 57106 View attachment 57107

Features: as fully loaded as they come! Full size tow hitch, leather heated seats, dual power front seats, power windows, power sunroof, navigation, cruise control, child locks, child seat anchors, etc. Several little scratches and dings throughout exterior but all panels are in good shape and can be made like-new with a little time and and elbow grease. Interior is super clean. All four Firestone tires have plenty of tread left. Engine and transmission in great shape, again only 121k miles.

Now for the bad: Retractable roof and tailgate glass are stuck in the open position, midrate glass is stuck in the closed/up position but can easily be lowered manually. I understand these issues can be fixed somewhat easily but I don't have time for it. Check engine light comes on and off for evap code. Two driver side front calipers need replaced. ABS light also comes on and off and you can feel ABS activate when you brake sometimes. Probably needs additional work I haven't discovered yet. Due to the calipers getting stuck at times I would recommend towing the vehicle to your destination or replacing the calipers.

Located in the Baltimore/DC area.

$3,000 OBO, open to trade for camper, flatbed trailer, Toyota 4Runner or Tacoma, Jeep Wrangler, firearms, gaming computer, collections, gold and silver, electronics, MMJ.
Hi, what is the TLC required? I'm in the southwest our cars do not rust. Does this XUV have any rust? THX, RSW

1 - 2 of 2 Posts