Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hardwiring a radio in my trailblazer I haven’t had one since I bought it, it was cut out . But upon doing so I’ve gotten it all hooked up through the instructions on this site but I cannot find the rear door speaker wires behind the dash all I have is the fronts. Anybody know where the rear wires could be ?
Electrical wiring Wire Cable Electric blue Technology

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s all of the wires that’s there , there should be dark blue ,light blue and brown,yellow. And mybad man this guy doesn’t shave his legs 😂 I’m 21 with a longer beard then most 40 yr olds

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I put new doors speakers in all 4 doors it had all the 4 old non Bose speakers in and the radio was cut out when I bought it. The front speaker wires were there behind the dash and I got them hooked up and they work perfectly, but there’s no wires for the rears behind the dash but there was in the doors where I removed the old ones.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It even has the black and blue like the Bose but I tried all of them and nothing made the rears work so it’s either tracking wires back from where the previous owner had a system in it I’m debating on the running new wires for the rear doors.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Could the center console missing and whatever plugs in under it not being there have anything to do with it? I’ve never took a console out of my trailblazers.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know I used the constant 12v orange wire for right now for testing it but my radio does have a switch in it for on and off and it hasn’t drained the battery one bit since I installed it yesterday, but it is temporary since it all has to come back apart anyways I plan on running a fused link from the fuse box in the rear like in my other Tb or from ign.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts