Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
4,394 Posts
Gotta ask --- how are the motor mounts and I apologize if this has been mentioned already ----

..... but I'm in short mood and don't want to do a lot today since the weather let me down with falling rain* and slushy-goop falling and the fish are a-calling and I don't like getting wet without a bar of soap in one hand .....
.............although the fish don't seem to care or not if it's raining for some reason ......

* --- I guess "rain" has to be falling or it's not rain and therefor it is still a cloud --- which this is NOT and it really is raining --- and wind ... yeah --- lots of wind.

<control anger> :(

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Yea man that’s how it’s been down here in the south too. And about that I would have to say they are due to be replaced nothing is broke on them but my motor don’t like sitting still

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
4,394 Posts
You won't actually SEE any damage to the mounts --- unless, of course, they are shredded.

They lose their hydraulic charge and settle down to a solid-ish position and you can feel each cylinder fire.

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
4,394 Posts
PS --- they are $$$$$$

Imma gonna go out and make rain angels. ---- might be mud angels though, to think it out a little deeper......

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Ahh well ima try to get them this week or next and get them off the list for sure. And that’s what we make down here in bama all the time lol . Always raining

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
4,394 Posts
IT COULD BE SNOW --- but we had graupel yesterday 'bout 1/4" deep --- which is quite a lot, really.

I missed my opportunity to make a Graupel Angel.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts