Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe I am having overall electrical issues with my 2003 I-6 Trailblazer. Below are the following things happening.

1.) When turning the rear defrost on, all the doors power locks and windows trip on and off. You hear a clicking noise and the lights on the buttons correspond as well.

2.) When driving, the rear wiper motor randomly engages and you here it go up slightly, then goes back to its resting position. It never full wipes, just engages.

3.) After turn the vehicle off, I can notice my lights dim and flicker sometimes, I assume from a voltage drop.

Notes about vehicle...

I have completely ripped out the window motor for the rear driver side door, and left the door module disconnected. The pulley system got all messed up and I ripped everything out and tied the window shut to keep it from rolling down.

I have replaced the fuse under the rear seat that controls the driver side door electronics, as that fuse blew when trying to use the rear defrost.

Any help on any of these issues would be greatly appreciated. and if anyone needs more information to help, I will be happy to provide it as well.
Thank You.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts