Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new to the site and I really love it. I am looking into getting a 02,03 trailblazer I was wondering what should I look for in getting one as in options and such. How are trailblazer when you hit the dirt roads and trails. Also are there any lifts available for these trucks.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site! Yes there are lifts avail. but not more than two and a half inches, as far as off-roading absolutely yes, just check out threads by the roadie and others on here we have several!:tiphat

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Welcome! Read some of the archives and the stickies in the Offroad forum, and check out the lift kit made by a member/vendor markmc. That's documented in a stickied thread in the suspension forum, since more folks buy lift kits than just the offroaders. Oh, and see my videos for what one can do.

If you haven't bought one yet, definitely make sure it has the G80 locking differential option.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the quick replies. I was browsing through the forum and saw markmc's truck that is exactly what I want. Can you put a suspension lift kit on and a body lift to get more height, also how do I buy a kit from markmc is there a store section on the site. thanks again.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Thank you for the quick replies. I was browsing through the forum and saw markmc's truck that is exactly what I want. Can you put a suspension lift kit on and a body lift to get more height, also how do I buy a kit from markmc is there a store section on the site. thanks again.
Actually,, its mrs markmc`s TB,, i just build them..haha..
Yes you can do both if you have the funds..
The suspension kit is only available to the people here on trailvoy, designed
to get people involved in the threads..
Hopefully you will have the same enjoyment/experiance as the rest of
us!
:thx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.