Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have a 2003 GMC Envoy SLE 4.6L RWD.

So as i was going to change my wheel hug bearing, i noticed that someone must have cut the ABS front wheel sensor connector and connected the wires directly.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle part Vehicle brake Automotive design

Now that i am going to change the Wheel hub bearing, i want to remedy this issue correctly and not cut my new wheel hubs ABS sensor wire in order to directly connect.

So I went ahead and bought this ABS pigtail from Ebay in a hurry ABS Connector Pigtail

Seems to be the correct one for my RWD front side. However, as i am looking at the image, it seems they are both white colored.

and if you see my image above. One is green, One is Orange.

When i get the pigtail in the mail, im not sure how i should connect this. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Data transfer cable Eyewear Font Electric blue Cable

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much guys! All i have to worry about then is having a good strong connection!

Yes @Ravalli Surfer i have awg 14 to 16 heat shrink tubing with solder in the middle. All i have to do is heat it up with a heat gun and the solder will melt and the tubing will shrink to keep it tight.. a little bit of electrical tape around the wires too should help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts