Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

2003 Chevy TB Side marker lights won't come on

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  shb 
#1 ·
I've found a lot of help on this site in the past, but this is my first time posting a question of my own. My Trailblazer side marker lights do not come on. I don't know when they are supposed to come on, or how to make them come on. I'm talking about the vertical light in the front. It doesn't work with my turn signal, day or night, nor with my emergency flashers. I do not have the fog light switch on my dash, which I have seen on the same model at a junk yard. I thought I could try fuses, since both don't work and the bulbs appear to be good. I actually replaced one side. But the fuse box does not identify a "side marker" fuse. I've searched this forum, and the manual and I cannot figure out how to operate the vertical side marker light, nor what it is technically referred to. How do I get these lights to come on??

#3 ·
I do not see anything labeled as cornering lights in the manual. I replaced the fuse and the relay. The lights still do not come on so i guess I'm looking at a wiring problem? Since both are out, would the problem most likely be coming from the fuse box? (pic of a vertical corner light, I just did headlight restoration)

#5 ·
This is called indicator light. You are showing right indicator light in the picture. I hope you have already tested the bulb inside is not blown. Other side (left) indicator is working or not? Hazard (both sides together) is working or not? If not then please check fuse number 52.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.