Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Chevy Trailblazer LT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am the owner of a 2002 Trailblazer 149k miles. I just wanted to see what your thoughs are on what I should look to repair. I bought it for 3400 in 2016. But I wanted to see how much more you think I can get out of her. Below is a list of what I have done New exhaust in 2018)

Below in last 3 months.

New breaks rotors front and back new outer tie rods and (alignment) new front axles wheel hub bearing assembly, front upper and lower ball joints. vvt solenoid, radiator new coolant serpentine belt, and tensioner. Cleaned throttle body. And new air filter. Oil change at 149k

was told by mechanic buddy of mine I nead new rear shocks and front struts and coils along with sway bar end links. Was gna do that in a few months along with front and rear diff and transfer case fluid ( idk when or if they have been changed. The AC works intermittently but I think I can remove a shim and fix that. Will try that in spring. Transmission fluid still looks really pink so just going to leave that alone.

sorry for long first response just wanted some info on what I should look out for or check immediately. I don’t know anything about fuel pump or filters status.

thanks
Phil

1 - 1 of 1 Posts