Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I need help and I'm lost. Early this week I wanted to add a bigger mono amp and another 4 channel amp and I've done this numerous times. Do went to test it out no start warning lights come on. Turn key over dash lights go off an nothing. Ok I replaced ignition switch still nothing. So I pulled fuses checked starter relay and reset computer nothing. So I need HELPPPPP lol please. As of now when I put the key in the truck my windows radio and locks won't work plus it's a no crank no start. The blower motor comes on as do headlights interior lights and fuel pump The warning lights that come on are abs brake battery and service engine light.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
The 125 amp mega fuse tests good as do all other fuses. Something on the network is bring the whole system down. I may have a BCM problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The ribbon connector on the BCM had a bad connection where the ribbon goes into the fuse box connector. Sprayed it with contact cleaner and problem solved. Ribbon connector is no longer available, so it's going to be from a junk yard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts