Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

2002 Trailblazer LowBeams Out, Fuses/Relay Good

[SOLVED] 
4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Mounce 
#1 ·
My 02 Trailblazer LS lost low beams last week, right after jump starting a guy with my car running. High beams are good. I checked underhood low beam fuses 3+6, swapped relays 45+46 (even tried a new one) and checked all the fuses in driver side 2nd row underseat fuse block: 4, 7, 32, 40, 50, 52. All are good and low beams are still out.
Anything else to try other than thinking that both low beam bulbs somehow burned out simultaneously? Thanks... :undecided

#3 ·
Same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago. I just got around to looking at them yesterday. I pulled all the fuses, bulbs, relays and couldn't find anything wrong. Mine is also a 2002 LS. I noticed this thread was marked as "Solved" yet I don't see the reply to what is wrong. Have you two guys figured out what's up with the low beams as of yet?

#6 ·
Same problem with 2005

I just had the same problem with our 2005 Envoy. Checked the underhood fuses and they were good, swapped the relays and no change, checked the bulbs and one was burned out but other was good. It shouldn't effect both sides though as I've had one side burn out before and the other side still lit up.

Any ideas on what to check next?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.