Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Shouldn't really matter what software you've used to create the site as long as you've
got the storage space and can set the page to allow people to download the files.

Cheers-

Chris
It should be possible. All you are doing is pointing to the files, so in theory I think it will work, but I am no programmer.
Playing with an Idea, be back :undecided

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Damn it Carlton, better not break the internet with your shenanigans :raspberry:rotfl::dielaugh:
:p I've gotten pretty far through the 2006 manuals with JPGs so far, and nothing's broken yet. I think it's gonna take me a few days to upload all these images though. :coffee :ugh:

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
:p I've gotten pretty far through the 2006 manuals with JPGs so far, and nothing's broken yet.
Good, Stef will go bat sh*t crazy if he wasn't able to get on the internet. :rotfl:

I think it's gonna take me a few days to upload all these images though. :coffee :ugh:
You're a good guy Carton, if I ever find myself in Tampa or you're ever in Tulsa, I'll buy you a beer.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,357 Posts
Good, Stef will go bat sh*t crazy if he wasn't able to get on the internet. :rotfl:
It's too late... he's already bat sh*t crazy... he just doesn't know it. :raspberry

You're a good guy Carton, if I ever find myself in Tampa or you're ever in Tulsa, I'll buy you a beer.
Hey, I may be in Tulsa in a couple weeks, can I accept the beer on his behalf?? :crackup:

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
It's too late... he's already bat sh*t crazy... he just doesn't know it. :raspberry
Stef? :dielaugh::raspberry

Hey, I may be in Tulsa in a couple weeks, can I accept the beer on his behalf?? :crackup:
Ohh :ugh:, there's a small fine print in the contract that doesn't allow the transfer of said beer to anyone that doesn't reside in the US. :raspberry:dielaugh::rotfl:

You guys just caught me in a good mood, that's all :D Here's where they're going, just for future reference.

Trailvoy Service Manual JPGs

:rotfl:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
And let's not for they negotiating power of m0stlt_harmless.:yes:
(man, was that begging:D)

Thanks all.
That was not! :p

Oh, I know it. That's what make me dangerous. (and entertaining) :cool:

Stef? :dielaugh::raspberry

Dammit Mike! Get it right...

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Y'all are a trip! :laugh:

Just finished the rest of the 2006 JPGs. I'll work in the 07-08 ones while I'm procrastinating at work. At least that way I'll still be productive in something right? If all goes well, I can start on the 02-05 JPGs when I get home tonight.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Dammit. Problems uploading that large sucker. My site admin file manager kept giving me an error (bad gateways). Uploading now using Filezilla. Should be done in a couple of hours...

·
Registered
413 Posts
Ok, finally got 'er done (the upload, not the engine change :D). Here are the links:

2002-05 TB Service Manuals.zip
2006_TB_Service_Manuals.zip
2007_ss_TB_Service_Manuals.zip
2007_TB_Service_Manuals.zip
2008_TB_Service_Manuals.zip
GENERIC_TROUBLE_CODES.pdf
GM_TROUBLE_CODES.pdf

Login: trailvoy
Password: manuals

Speeds seem to be in the 500-600Kbps. Don't know if there are restrictions on the number of people that can download at the same time but this is a pretty big hosting company so I don't think there will be any problems. If there are any, please let me know.

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
:thumbsup: Nice job. I've got most of the images uploaded to my Photobucket account. I think I will sleep for 2 days once this gets done. :sleepy:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,357 Posts
Nice job Moose - speeds seemed fine for me...

In fact, AWESOME job by EVERYONE (even you Stef! :raspberry) in terms of working together to make these files available to the rest of the TrailVoy family...

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1,852 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Nice job Moose - speeds seemed fine for me...

In fact, AWESOME job by EVERYONE (even you Stef! :raspberry) in terms of working together to make these files available to the rest of the TrailVoy family...
:dielaugh: Imma gonna have to add this to my list of "never gonna be allowed to forget" list. :raspberry

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I've got a premium Fileserve account until the end of the month ...
Sadly, that is one of the most annoying and restrictive "free" services I've ever been on the receiving end of. Not your fault, but they slow down the initiation of the download, throttle it to a slower rate, make you press buttons multiple times that say "Slower Download", and then make you wait 20 minutes between files! Sheesh. Bite me Fileserve.

If GM ran an FTP service, it would be just like this. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
If GM ran an FTP service, it would be just like this. :rolleyes:

I suspect that ANY of the BIG THREE would run something similar... AND they's spend a ton of money convincing you that it's the best crap on the planet.

Welcome to the new interwebz boys... 14.4 baud here we come! (Because speed kills. :laugh:)

101 - 120 of 160 Posts