Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

41 - 60 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,298 Posts
Alright kids, the zipped manuals are downloaded and ready to be spread to the masses. :thumbsup: Follow ftp://24.26.100.116/ and get what you need. :woohoo:

2002-2005 - 892MB
2006 - 82MB
2007 - 15MB
2007SS - 27MB
2008 - 82MB

Edit: I think my max upload speed is about 100 Mb/s for now due to a promotion by my ISP, it will drop down to 60 Mb/s at the end of the month. :worried:
:sadcry: It's not letting me connect... :sadcry:

Is there a limitation on what can be grabbed? I got the 02-05 set, but was trying to get some of the others. Is there a Mb/day limit or something like
that?

Thanks for putting these up!

Cheers-

Chris

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
I think my connection limit is set to 10 or 15 max, so things don't get too bogged down. Looks like only 2 people are connected right now though, so not sure what the issue is there. :confused:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,298 Posts
Well, darn! It's giving me a 421 return which is one of these:

Service not available, closing control connection.
User limit reached
You are not authorized to make the connection
Max connections reached
Max connections exceeded

I've restarted this laptop a few times, to make it sever the connection, but perhaps I'm
not giving it enough time at the distant end.

I'll try again later...maybe even kick start my cable modem, see if it needs a reset
from there.

Thanks again for making these available, They'll come in handy for a lot of members, I'm sure!

Cheers-

Chris

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
541 Posts
Could someone rapidshare the 06 file please. no matter which way I ftp in, it will not allow not successfull anonymous log ins. Quite odd because I ftp to my domains every couple days so I know my software does work.

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
LOL, no you guys didn't break it. I was trying to use Windows' FTP server with anonymous access (never tried that before) and it didn't like it. Try again with the following credentials

User: Trailvoy
Pass: manuals

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
771 Posts
Alright kids, the zipped manuals are downloaded and ready to be spread to the masses. :thumbsup: Follow ftp://24.26.100.116/ and get what you need. :woohoo:

2002-2005 - 892MB
2006 - 82MB
2007 - 15MB
2007SS - 27MB
2008 - 82MB

Edit: I think my max upload speed is about 100 Mb/s for now due to a promotion by my ISP, it will drop down to 60 Mb/s at the end of the month. :worried:
What user and password do I use? thanks NEVERMIND

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
OK, looks like some of you are in and downloading, so hope this works out. I'm sure the worst time to download is now, since everything is fresh and in real high demand. Of course, overnight, and during business hours will be easier since there will be less traffic.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
541 Posts
lol. I'm in no hurry and can wait a while so the load diminishes.

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
No problem guys, glad to help. I figured since I've got this guru status now, I might as well make myself somewhat useful from time to time right? :crazy:

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Now that the ftp site is up, please download from there.

I am glad to share and look forward to gaining knowledge using this site. :tiphat

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
No problem guys, glad to help. I figured since I've got this guru status now, I might as well make myself somewhat useful from time to time right? :crazy:
:rotfl:

This thread has the potential to be the biggest introduction thread in trailvoy history.
^^^This.

Best Intro Thread. :yes:

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
771 Posts
Finally! good for something.:dielaugh: Thanks bud.

Also thanks to jhingtgen and CdnGMan.:thx

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
835 Posts
Thanks , now if we can find a manual for the 4.2 engine we will be set....

41 - 60 of 162 Posts