Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 40 of 162 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Are these 1GB each, or is the total size for ALL the manuals together, 1GB? :undecided
I assume together, when I downloaded mine, it was only 15 MB for the folder with 6 different PDF files. :cool:

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The 2002 to 2005 manuals are all about 900mb. The other years are quite a bit smaller.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
I wonder... :undecided

Since there wasn't much change in our platform from 2002 to 2009 other than some cosmetics, if these should all be kept together? :confused:

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking if it's only 1 GB for all of em, I might try to grab a copy of each for future reference/sharing :grouphug: We know there will be people who missed this window who will need them down the road. :coffee

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,357 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking if it's only 1 GB for all of em, I might try to grab a copy of each for future reference/sharing :grouphug: We know there will be people who missed this window who will need them down the road. :coffee
That's not a bad idea really... I don't mind holding onto them if need be...

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
All depends on the OP I guess.

What say you jhingtgen? Can a few of us get the whole kit for future reference please? :grouphug:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
It would nice to keep them as a reference on the forum.
You're right. But as it was noted above our owners do not have the space for such an option available.

The best alternative is to have a few of us regulars have the whole kit so we can distribute as needed and therefore you don't need to do all the work. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
To the OP, I have an FTP server you can upload these to, if RapidShare still isn't cooperating for you. Anonymous logins are granted so no user/password headaches. :thumbsup: If you don't have an FTP client on your computer, just paste the below link into a Windows Explorer address bar, and you can drag and drop the files into the folder to send them on their way.

ftp://24.26.100.116/

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,357 Posts
I've been able to grab 3 of the manuals in question (before RapidShare "suggested" I upgrade to RapidPro)...

The 2006 Service manual
The 2007 SS Service manual
The 2007 Service manual

If I manage to get them all, I`m willing to set up an FTP for the TrailVoy family - if only for a while...

EDIT: I`m just going to dump the manuals on Carlton`s FTP for now... ;)

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Alright kids, the zipped manuals are downloaded and ready to be spread to the masses. :thumbsup: Follow ftp://24.26.100.116/ and get what you need. :woohoo:

User: Trailvoy
Pass: manuals

2002-2005 - 892MB
2006 - 82MB
2007 - 15MB
2007SS - 27MB
2008 - 82MB

Edit: I think my max upload speed is about 100 Mb/s for now due to a promotion by my ISP, it will drop down to 60 Mb/s at the end of the month. :worried:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
The OP was kind enough to share the whole lot with me. I'm in the process of grabbing them now as well.

Once that's done, I'll weasle some way of keeping them distributed.

(Should we pester our owners for a 1GB storage bump? In these days of Terabyte HDDs, a few measly GIGABYTEs shouldn't be too hard to come by.)

21 - 40 of 162 Posts