Year:2002
Make:GMC
Model:Other
Mileage:54329 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:4.2L
Trim:SLT
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. This forum has been great for working on my mom's 2003 TB EXT. It's helped me chase down the nightmare grounding and throttle body/harness issues on the V8 flavor.

I picked this Envoy up last month from my buddy's mom who inherited it from her late parents in 2013. It has 54k original miles, and I'm now the 3rd owner. They just put new tires on it then the sun gear exploded on them around Christmas 2018 and it was parked until I bought it last month. I just had the transmission rebuilt, flushed the lines, and installed a new rear main seal. While I'm chasing down a couple of other minor issues, it'll be ready to sell here soon in a week or two. Just wanted to see if there's anyone who might want a semi-pristine low mileage Envoy before I post it to Craigslist and FB. I was tempted to keep this for myself but prefer the gas mileage my 08 Civic has, and none of my family members want it, so here it is.

It comes with a stack of service records from Orange Buick/GMC, 2 original keys/remotes, and the original window sticker. Clean title in hand. Cold A/C. VIN: 1GKDS13S822413939. SLT trim with leather heated seats, rear AC in the center console, OnStar (who uses this?), rearview mirror with compass, heated power mirrors, auto climate control, etc

New:
Battery
4L60E transmission rebuild
Rear main seal
AC Ambient Air Temp Sensor
AC mode actuator (yes, I somehow did this on the 2002)
AC Cabin air filters
AC Blower motor control module
Oil, gas, coolant, brake fluid, Dexron VI ATF
Oil filter
Wiper blades
Front brake pads
AC Delco Iridium spark plugs

Currently working on:
Brake squeal
Blower
Headlight polishing
Cleaning
Selling this bad Voy!

Broken/bad:
Driver power seat switch trim/cover Replaced with good salvage yard cover.
Rear tailgate exterior trim around 3rd brake light
Tailgate dented below GMC emblem
Wheel center caps are fading
Bump stops

Looking for $8000 $7000 or best offer. The current pictures are a few weeks old and right after a wash (still wet). I'll post updated pictures of it dry when I clean it out and do the headlights. Current pictures are uploaded!

Sold!