Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Something tells me the first member to buy these will be posting up about it, especially the performance gains. It was announced less than 24 hours before your post - I'd give it a little bit longer. Maybe 36 or 48 hours? :coffee

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Awesome!!! Finally a set of headers made by a great shop! Too bad I dont have a few grand lying around or my stock manifold cracks. Once that happens, its getting one of these and a retune!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,125 Posts
in the build-up thread there was mention that you guys might offer a cat-back exhaust; i see the second from the bottom is a single outlet exhaust; anything on a cat- back dual exhaust?
the last one on the sales page

Duals

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
Finally...some headers! :woot:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
124 Posts
I would like to see a pic and c=video of the single side outlet exhaust? Is it a cat back set up? How much does it cost, Don'y know which one it is on the price list.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,674 Posts
I'd Like to see the acutall HP gains, thats what we need hp gains and comparisons with the different exhaust systems.

·
Stainless Works
2004 chevy
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
oh ok; i was confused about that one because it listed it as "true duals" and the tubing looks lke you need the headers with the dual outlets; not just from the cat back:undecided
We updated the catback exhaust description and removed "true". The correct title is now "02-09 Trailblazer 6cyl Dual 2.5" Exhaust System Catback". Thanks for pointing this out. Sometimes the our web guy can get a little confused!;)

·
Stainless Works
2004 chevy
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would like to see a pic and c=video of the single side outlet exhaust? Is it a cat back set up? How much does it cost, Don'y know which one it is on the price list.
We do not have any video or pics of the single side exhaust installed. The next one we get in I will post some pics and video.

·
Stainless Works
2004 chevy
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We are working on finding a suitable candidate for the dyno testing. We will keep you guys in the loop once we get some more info.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts