Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello TV members. Ok here is my question. I have a 05 TB ext 2 wheel drive. I want to make it look aggressive by adding AT tires maybe a roof rack. But i dont want it to look Mall Rated. I also would like to find camping spots that dont require 4 wheel drive. Is this possible? Thanks.

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,431 Posts
I want to make it look aggressive by adding AT tires maybe a roof rack.
Sure, you can add almost anything that would go on a 4x4 truck.

I also would like to find camping spots that dont require 4 wheel drive. Is this possible? Thanks.
I can't speak for your camping areas, but before I had a 4x4, I've taken lots of 2wd trucks into the "back country". In fact, most of the time I use 2wd when I off road (off road on logging roads). 2wd will get you to a lot of places, and make you a better driver as well.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
425 Posts
Hello TV members. Ok here is my question. I have a 05 TB ext 2 wheel drive. I want to make it look aggressive by adding AT tires maybe a roof rack. But i dont want it to look Mall Rated. I also would like to find camping spots that dont require 4 wheel drive. Is this possible? Thanks.
yes check out this members ride.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3336793

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Maybe add a winch just in case and it will make you look more aggressive.:m2:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,031 Posts
It all depends on your mission, comfort level and driving ability. Mine is 2wd and I take it out whenever I get a chance. I even got a chance to wheel with The Roadie and AlekG at MORA and I would put them at the tops here. Go for it, but use it! Get a little mud on it and it will avoid the "mall rated" sticker too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts