Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
I had other stock chevy 1.2 tons rims on before and Regulator is running some 17s off a Avalanche I think. They do not stick out near as far as aftermarket and maybe slightly more than our stock wheels.

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
IIRC, they are 18x8 w/5.5" back spacing. That would put them 1.5" farther out than stock wheels. Add another 1.5" for the spacers you will need to adapt the bolt pattern and you have 3" farther out that those wheels/tires will be. Measure out from your stock setup and you will be able to see whether or not it will be too far for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IIRC, they are 18x8 w/5.5" back spacing. That would put them 1.5" farther out than stock wheels. Add another 1.5" for the spacers you will need to adapt the bolt pattern and you have 3" farther out that those wheels/tires will be. Measure out from your stock setup and you will be able to see whether or not it will be too far for you.
Thanks, thats what I was looking for.

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But wouldn't that only be the case if the BS was 6.5"? Adding 1/2" to each side of the wheel would effectively add to the back spacing. So if the wheel is an inch wider and has 1/2" less backspacing, doesn't it all end up in the other side one way or another?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts