Premium Member
2008 gmc envoy_sle
224 Posts
Awesome man, I wish my 4.2 would run that.... :dielaugh:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,111 Posts
Now that's impressive! :thumbsup: :eek: What was your 60' with that stall, and 1/8 mile time? For comparison, I ran 12.41 @ 109.25 with a blown LS2 AWD and some supporting mods, so you're doing something right(probably everything)! Nice job. :tiphat

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
35 Posts
nice man! like others said wish mine could do that

·
Registered
349 Posts
Wow, very nice. I always find it strange that folks would dump so much in 'performance' mods on vehicles such as ours and they still get their doors blown off by a stock f-body. However, you have done your homework. I would love to take that out 'hunting' on a summer weekend. Great sleeper!

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Well Done:hail: I like to see that.

·
Registered
saab
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, very nice. I always find it strange that folks would dump so much in 'performance' mods on vehicles such as ours and they still get their doors blown off by a stock f-body. However, you have done your homework. I would love to take that out 'hunting' on a summer weekend. Great sleeper!
thanks! you're right, its running great for what it has. I do all the work myself too. Before this Envoy, I had another 30th trans am and it also ran very quick for what it had. 7.4's in the 1/8th mi. just full rear suspension, intake, tune, full exhaust, th400 w/3,800 stall, 3.23 gears, nitto drag radials, and a 100 shot dry (full weight). Even on motor it ran well.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
940 Posts
Wow. Looks like a Saab 9-7x wheel on the Envoy. I've waiting for a view of what it would look like.

·
Registered
saab
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Wow. Looks like a Saab 9-7x wheel on the Envoy. I've waiting for a view of what it would look like.
Yup, I have the full set. Got them brand new in box for $400. Im saving up some money to get them widened 2" in the rear and then to get them chrome plated. the Saab center caps cost me around $75 for all 4 and $50 for a custom set of center cap overlay decals.

·
Registered
2006 gmc
1,518 Posts
Way to get that beast movin out:thumbsup:---much respect--keep it up.

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
149 Posts
12.4 and only trapping at 106? What's wrong with this picture? :undecided

·
Registered
2006 gmc
1,518 Posts
Was your run NA or on the juice? I thought your time was pretty much on par since I ran a best of 12.88 at 106 with just a tune and exhaust in my SRT8. You had nice 60' times as well. Do you launch in 2WD and if so---how much wheelspin?

thanks
-J

1 - 20 of 39 Posts