8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maggie with 5.5 psi boost
Stainless Works 1 3/4 headers
Custom 3 Inch True Duals
5x11x28 Magnaflow 3 inch dual in/out with internal x pipe
LS1 fans
LS7 tb
Built trans with 2600-2800 stall (soon to be redone at flt)
Relocated battery to the back and going to finish up the Canton big tank in front this week.
275 40 17 drag radials on 17x8.5 mb wheels
FULL WEIGHT with driver and system almost 5000 pounds.
Im upgrading to a higher stall and mp122 11-12 psi race gas next. Drive it till it blows.

Some of my vids
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Eh0vOKRzmOM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aIVL2eRZKWA
Tony

Attachments

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Thanks mike. Im looking for 11.50s on race gas and 8 psi.

the 275 40 17 for me work out great.

boilermaker it is norcal ss. Im on here helping people out as long as i keep on track we are ok. new owner and I have no issues with him at all. the old owner was the problem.

Only 11s?:D Just messin man. Is that the final location for the battery? or just mock up?

Great numbers and SS :thumbsup:

battery is placed there for good. Keeping battery in that place give the truck the best traction. You want the battery behind right rear wheel.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks mike. Im looking for 11.50s on race gas and 8 psi.

the 275 40 17 for me work out great.

boilermaker it is norcal ss. Im on here helping people out as long as i keep on track we are ok. new owner and I have no issues with him at all. the old owner was the problem.
Awesome!! You have a PM.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks.

ill be here for a while now helping the guys out with the suspension set ups. tested many on my tbss and still am ;)

eric at belltech and mike at djm listened to alot that i had to say and split the front kit seperate for the tbss guys because i talked to him.

·
Registered
78 Posts
thanks.

ill be here for a while now helping the guys out with the suspension set ups. tested many on my tbss and still am ;)

eric at belltech and mike at djm listened to alot that i had to say and split the front kit seperate for the tbss guys because i talked to him.
You were the reason that got me looking into these rigs in the first place. Your vid on YouTube where you lit 'em up is what I want mine to sound like. I am glad you're here because I am sure you could answer a lot of my questions concerning these beasts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts