Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how many '09 SS TB's got built? I am a few months away from a new vehicle and if I can find one it might make sense, otherwise looking at CPO/private. Thanks!

·
Northwest Chapter
11,917 Posts
Not sure of the exact number but it wasnt many man. If GM started production in July/August (hear thats when the change over to the new MY) and the last TB was made like Dec 14th, thats what 4 months and a week if its July and 3 if August? The 09 SSs are a rare breed, I was about to get one but picked up my 08 for waay cheaper with more options. And it was built 7/28/08 so was one of the last 08s made.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I had an '06 AWD TBSS and really miss it. If I can find a leftover unit I'll take it, but it's looking more like CPO as I have a few more months on my Silverado.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
30 Posts
My tb was built in 6/1 (or 6/2) of '08. I wanted an '09, but when I found out that they were carryovers and that there would be no ls3 upgrade, I decided to get the 08 with the options that I wanted. I am very glad that I did because it ended up (with a few fights along the way) being the sweetest car deal for me to date, with the incentives and employee pricing!

You may still be able to find one if you really want one. I saw a couple on ebay, but you may even get a cooperative dealer to pick one up for you. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.