Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have a 08 trailblazer ls and I can tell I have the keyless entry system but I do not have fobs for it when purchased. I bought some on Amazon and I tried to program them however when I go to enter the programming mode the locks cycle before releasing the button. What options do I have to fix this? Could it be the lgm?

·
Registered
2008 isuzu ascender
988 Posts
Hello all, I have a 08 trailblazer ls and I can tell I have the keyless entry system but I do not have fobs for it when purchased. I bought some on Amazon and I tried to program them however when I go to enter the programming mode the locks cycle before releasing the button. What options do I have to fix this? Could it be the lgm?
How do you know it has keyless ? Some of the lower end ones did not even though they came with power locks . I know that from experience . my 08 Ascender has power locks but does not have keyless . If it does not there is nothing you can do short of replacing the liftgate module for one that had keyless . If you have a keyed lock on the passenger side door it most likely does not have keyless .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you know it has keyless ? Some of the lower end ones did not even though they came with power locks . I know that from experience . my 08 Ascender has power locks but does not have keyless . If it does not there is nothing you can do short of replacing the liftgate module for one that had keyless . If you have a keyed lock on the passenger side door it most likely does not have keyless .
It does not have a key hole on the passenger side and it has an alarm I have set it off two or three times opening the driver door and reconnecting the battery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts