Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
My '06 blue SS is currently covered by Ohio's best white road salt.
I hear ya, makes me want to throw up every time I look at her.

Almost forgot, everybody needs to stop drinkin' haterade. Long live Superior Blue!!!

·
Registered
2006 chevy
113 Posts
The 07 blue looks much better, almost like the Navy Blue Metallic that was offered on the LS1 F-bodies. I finally saw a Jewel Red TB SS and thought it looked real nice.
I agree. I have an '01 Navy Blue Metallic GMC Jimmy that I'm selling right now. The Imperial Blue SS would make it look like my 2 current cars got together and had a baby. :laugh: I really like the Imperial Blue a lot and it's going to be very tough to decide between that and Red! Luckily, I have a few months to figure it out. :)

·
Registered
2006 chevy
538 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but it's hard to tell the difference from those pictures - you could tell me it was the same color and I would think different lighting made them look different.

But I like them both equally.

But this discussion of what color is fastest is foolish.

Everyone knows it's silver. Why? Ever looked at a silver one, properly polished, in the sun? Clearly they used less paint, which means it's lighter!

·
Registered
978 Posts
There are not a lot of cars out there that every color looks good on them. I'm convinced the TBSS is the first ever that ever color produced looks great. I would own all of them. Wish I had all of them for a new color every day of the week lol

·
Registered
2006 chevy
547 Posts
Have to agree with ghoster on this one i had indigo blue on my 2000 jimmy. It was hot!!! I like the superior better on the ss however, eventhough my ss was too fast for color, lol.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts