Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me the part numbers for the factory mud flaps for an '07 TB LT with factory runnig boards? The part numbers in the mud flap write-up don't come up on GMPartsDirect's web site.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2006 chevy
185 Posts
For the molded GM ones, 02-07 are the same, except two-toned trucks take a different one from single colors, and the rears won't work on an SS.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For the molded GM ones, 02-07 are the same, except two-toned trucks take a different one from single colors, and the rears won't work on an SS.
The molded ones are what I'm after. I just can't seem to find the part # I need. I guess I'll give the dealership a call Monday and ask them.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
10,730 Posts

·
International Chapter
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,900 Posts
Spong dude, youre linky no workey ! :confused:
i have them " had them as a gift months ago " and didnt put on yet, i need to pull the whole tire out 1st :worried:
btw, any one with a Drop kit and have them ???? any picsssss ?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I word of caution. I put the GM accessory molded flaps on a 2002 pickup I had. The part that touches the side actually rubbed my paint down to the metal! I tool them off and put the flat ones on it.
I'm thinking a little double sided 3M tape will fix that. Keep it from moving and there shouldn't be any rubbing the paint off issues.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have also been looking for the mud flaps. I did get a GM part number for both front and rear. These are the molded ones. But there is a note about the front not available if you are equipped with running boards.
I decided to go with the aftermarket flats.
The GM molded also have the BowTie logo. Saw a few on an Ebay store.
I'll post the numbers tonight, don't have them here at work.

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
I put just the plain black GM ones on mine. I thought about the white bowtie or the ones with "Trailblazer" but then it just highlites the mudflaps. Plain black kinda blends in and you almost don't see them.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
476 Posts
I put just the plain black ones on mine. I thought about the white bowtie or the ones with "Trailblazer" but then it just highlites the mudflaps. Plain black kinda blends in and you almost don't see them.

:iagree:

Bought cheap aftermarket ones for the front because I have running boards.

·
International Chapter
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,900 Posts
I put just the plain black GM ones on mine. I thought about the white bowtie or the ones with "Trailblazer" but then it just highlites the mudflaps. Plain black kinda blends in and you almost don't see them.
do you have a drop kit ?? or the stock hight ?
any one with a drop kit and mud flaps ?? :undecided pic request :D

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
Stock height.

Can't even see the flaps if the angle is right! If I had White lettering or the Bowtie then you could

Now you can see them from a different angle

·
Registered
2006 chevy
185 Posts
Having the factory running boards makes no difference. They fit the same and don't touch the boards. Don't know why it would list an exclusion, but I didn't have any problem with my 04.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Spong - Which mudflaps do you have on yours? I gotta get a set quick. I picked up my camper from storage this past weekend and it was caked with mud that the tires kicked up.

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
Spong - Which mudflaps do you have on yours? I gotta get a set quick. I picked up my camper from storage this past weekend and it was caked with mud that the tires kicked up.
Just the plain GM accessory ones. They are the medium size.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts