Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2007 envoy. My rear lift gate works on and off. Currently it will not open, my rear windshield wiper does not work, my rear defrost does not work and my keyless entry does not work. I also have no dome lights. I forgot to add that my tire pressure light is always on, even though the tires are fine. My Check engine light is also always on.

It currently is also involved in one of GM's recall list and goes in this coming Tuesday for the drivers door panel to be replaced, that has not worked since July.

Any suggestions

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
2,493 Posts
All your liftgate, wiper, defroster and keyless entry problems point to either a bad Liftgate Module (LGM) or a broken wire in the harness that goes between the body and the liftgate. The wire break usually occurs in or near the rubber boot between the body and liftgate.

As far as the tire pressure light, that is probably a bad sensor at one of the tires. These are expensive, you may want to ignore it.

You need to get the codes read that are setting the check engine light, then report back here with those codes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts