Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have an 06' traiblazler LT and like many others im having trouble with the center console/armrest. My armrest was popped up in the back end, making it not stay latched, and unfortunately it caught on something and snapped off.... so what i have now is the armrest, with the ( perfectly in tact) hinge attached to it, broken off from whatever is inside the consol that the hinge attaches to. If anyone has info on part numbers/ what i need to buy to be able to re attache the hinge and put on the new armrest lid i bought a few weeks. TIA!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm. Expensive.

That's why I rebuilt my own console cover with memory foam, original black material (plastic of some kind) and lots of Duco Cement. So far --- 6 months --- so good.

Just - once it's fixed - don't use it to lever yourself into the seat. That's a bad habit.
... and don't pull yourself into the seat with the steering wheel either.

Reactions: sw904

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
133 Posts
Try ebay also. I got a whole brand new arm rest awhile back

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
503 Posts
Check Rock Auto, I think they might have it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got a great frame off eBay and put the old covering on it, works great. The console itself seems tweaked so the latch isn't on there as well as it seems like it should be, but it stays closed. I wish I took before and after pictures.

Here's the one I got:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
31 Posts
I replaced my '03 console top with fixmylid.com but it seems they are no longer available at this time...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts