Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to purchase the black 'trailblazer' door moldings for the driver and passenger doors. googled the heck out of it and couldn't find them anywhere. does anyone know where online i can purchase these moldings?

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
as much as everyone takes them OFF,,id bet you can find someone on here that has them laying around and would give them to ya dirt cheap.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
purchase

thanks jay, i noticed that alot of people were taking them off, personally i like them on because it breaks up the doors a little bit and goes well with the tinted black glass. Do you know anyone who wants to get rid of them or how I go about it doing that besides posting threads and hoping someone sees it?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
plus, the door molding that actually had the word "trailblazer" on it came on the earlier year trucks. i have an 06, and they are painted to match with no kind of insignia..

and yes, most of the members tend to remove them, like i was going to do today, in fact. good luck with the search!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looking to buy black "trailblazer" door moldings from previous models

looking to purcahse the black door moldings prior to 2006, hoping they will fit 06, as the original 06 moldings are matching automobile paint cover? Anybody got the black ones for sale by chance?

·
Registered
13 Posts
looking to purchase the black 'trailblazer' door moldings for the driver and passenger doors. googled the heck out of it and couldn't find them anywhere. does anyone know where online i can purchase these moldings?
I'll sell you mine. I have a black 2008 and I'm taking mine off in the next few days. Make me an offer, they're mint. email me [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha, i know that worked out well, problem is i have no idea how much they are worth or where to start dolphin. Ill start with $50 if you dont want them. if you are looking for more lets discuss around what you would like to get for them. you can IM me on AOL if you have it, sn is hodgie2412.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.